To work at CIP means to participate in a changing world!
The main objective of our candidate selection system is to provide the Company with qualified employees with the necessary skills and competencies to achieve its strategic goals.
The Company strives to attract qualified employees who are able and willing to achieve the best results in their professional activities. Best practices are used in the recruitment process to strengthen the Company's image as a reliable employer.
Fundamental principles of recruitment:
- Advantage of internal recruitment. The Company gives preference to its employees in filling vacant positions, maintaining the principle of objectivity and impartiality in the selection of candidates. The Company also gives preference to Bolashak program graduates. To date, 14 Bolashak program graduates have become part of our team.
- Compliance of professional and personal qualities of candidates with job requirements, as well as peculiarities of the corporate culture and traditions of the Company.
- Ensuring equal rights and opportunities for candidates. All candidates for vacant positions are subject to competitive selection on equal terms without discrimination on any grounds.
- Creation of favorable conditions for adaptation of employees who have joined the company in the shortest possible time. Induction - providing support to new employees by line managers, HR specialists and mentors to familiarize them with the requirements, work standards and peculiarities of the Company's corporate culture.
- Regular assessment of employee engagement efficiency based on a comprehensive analysis: compliance of approved candidates with the requirements, results of internal and external recruitment, reasons for staff turnover, as well as employee surveys on the quality of recruitment/selection procedures and the degree of satisfaction with their employment expectations.
We are waiting for people who share our mission.
The team of professionals of JSC "Center for International Programs" is glad to see in its team new employees who want to develop and be ready for new opportunities. If you are ready to become a part of our team! Come!
JSC "Center for International Programs" announces a competition for available vacant positions. Please read the requirements carefully and, if your education and experience match, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
МЕНЕДЖЕР УПРАВЛЕНИЯ СТРАТЕГИИ И МЕЖДУНАРОДНОГО СОТРУДНИЧЕСТВА
РУКОВОДИТЕЛЬ УПРАВЛЕНИЯ БЮДЖЕТНОГО ПЛАНИРОВАНИЯ
МЕНЕДЖЕР УПРАВЛЕНИЯ ПО ЗАЛОГОВОЙ И ПРЕТЕНЗИОННО-ИСКОВОЙ РАБОТЕ
МЕНЕДЖЕР УПРАВЛЕНИЯ ОРГАНИЗАЦИИ ПРИЕМА ДОКУМЕНТОВ
Главный менеджер-аналитик Управления цифровизации и государственных услуг